- Managing association membership information.
- Tracking membership in a multi-association organization where individuals and institutions can belong to one or more of five associations.
- Tracking purchase requisitions and expenditures against budgets. (two different systems, one used by five different organizations, another by four)
- Maintaining information about festival participants, including flight arrangements, hotel booking, reimbursements, and presentation scheduling.
- Entering information about volunteers for a major DC festival, including interests, skills, and availability, and then matching these to volunteer needs and producing reports for a volunteer so they know their schedule and for coordinators to know what volunteers to expect.
- Maintaining membership information for a religious organization including family relationships and religious school information.
- Entering information on sales to be reported to BATF.
- Recording requests for portrait gallery reproductions and generating invoices.
- Tracking receipt and review of article proposals received by a major magazine.
- Maintaining information about photographs received, their use and return to photographer by a major magazine.
- Maintaining an index for a major magazine
- Recording survey results and reporting responses for non-profit organizations
- Maintaining membership information for a 17,000 member association
- Tracking patient information for a multi-office clinic
- Organizing data for publication
- Data maintained in SQL Server
- Data maintained in web-based MySQL
- Email notifications
- Import/Export Microsoft Excel and other data formats
- Complex data queries
- ODBC connections
- Versions 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010
- VB Code used to increase functionality and ease of use